Sign in to follow this  
iatse201

How about the new Trophy

J-Sweezy88    4,380

I ad to look at it a while to really start liking it haha. I just thought the Sprint Cup trophy was so pretty. But this Monster one has grown on me, I think having all of the tracks incorporated in the design is very very cool.

• Like 1

Tony27    442

I like it.  Seems pretty cool.  Kinda surprised it came out like this.  Seems like Monster would go over the top and make it some stupid crazy looking monstrosity, but it looks good!  Love all the tracks on it, that's pretty cool.

Christina87    1,637

It's grown on me. When I first saw it I didn't like it, but now I do. It's a big change and took getting used to, but it's cool looking. I love how all of the tracks are on it (though I don't like that they used the layout of Watkins Glen that includes the boot (which I think they should run though, but since they don't it shouldn't be on the trophy).

Christina87    1,637
On 9/4/2017 at 3:26 PM, J-Sweezy88 said:

\monster-energy-nascar-cup-011.jpg?w=455&

The only thing I'm surprised about the trophy is the the Monster Energy logo isn't bigger

yeah I'm surprised it's not bigger too. You would think Monster Engery would want their logo muchhhh bigger than that.

JoMo    1,459
8 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

It's grown on me. When I first saw it I didn't like it, but now I do. It's a big change and took getting used to, but it's cool looking. I love how all of the tracks are on it (though I don't like that they used the layout of Watkins Glen that includes the boot (which I think they should run though, but since they don't it shouldn't be on the trophy).

Lol how can you tell?

Christina87    1,637
1 minute ago, JoMo said:

Lol how can you tell?

I never would've noticed, but someone pointed it out on I forget if it was Facebook or Twitter with a close up of the Watkins Glen on it.