Sign in to follow this  
iatse201

Just letting u know

iatse201    54

am on the road for a week doing the Weztland ohio  motor cycle gig all this  week I try to use my phone that always don't work be back sunday  going to pick my picks for fantasy early  see yeah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Winner! 1

J-Sweezy88    4,380
On 7/31/2017 at 6:11 PM, iatse201 said:

thanks it was long and hotter then hell but a long week of work

Everyone is wanting to get through this summer heat, it's been killer this year haha

• Like 1

CheerThe3    1,314
On 8/5/2017 at 0:03 AM, J-Sweezy88 said:

Everyone is wanting to get through this summer heat, it's been killer this year haha

What has been the temps in Vegas this summer? We haven't hit 100 in NC yet but had a bunch of rain though

J-Sweezy88    4,380
On 8/15/2017 at 8:59 AM, CheerThe3 said:

What has been the temps in Vegas this summer? We haven't hit 100 in NC yet but had a bunch of rain though

We finally started going down. It's about mid 90's here and it will start to get a little cooler. I hope nothing freaky happens and we get back up to 110 or higher again haha

CheerThe3    1,314
On 8/16/2017 at 6:02 PM, J-Sweezy88 said:

We finally started going down. It's about mid 90's here and it will start to get a little cooler. I hope nothing freaky happens and we get back up to 110 or higher again haha

110 sounds miserable. We have just had alot of rain. I think today we were in the 70s

J-Sweezy88    4,380
On 8/26/2017 at 1:44 AM, CheerThe3 said:

110 sounds miserable. We have just had alot of rain. I think today we were in the 70s

It's gone down to mid 90's now. But I can't complain at all about our weather, I'm really feeling for those affected in Texas right now